Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 5. The Screen Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      kevin jackson
      Participant

So in other words, if I sense this correctly, these worlds are already inside us but we have been cut off from them and by absorbing {studying the wisdom of Kabbalah} rather than trying to memorize the terminology,{also connection to others with the same Desire} will give us the key to unlock the door to the upper worlds?

Cheryl
      Participant

Let’s see if I got this…
      I need a screen – the ability to pick and choice what I received which upon receiving, I also bestow to the Creator?

Yes, one who can receive in order to give contentment to the Upper Force without any admixture of self-reception, is considered to be actually bestowing – since I don’t want to receive, I’m as removed from my own desire as the Upper Force is, and thus I can relate to my desire only as a tool to give.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi</p>
      So I think that the klipot don t have any screen, then what kind of light do they receive to maintain this system in spirituality? Because they exist in that reality.

Thank you

Adelina

Instead of trying to picture the Klipot – which definitely won’t be a correct picture – just think that the Klipot are intentions to receive. When we get to the Upper World, which are worlds of holiness, meaning bestowal, next to each ‘holy act’, which means an action of bestowal, there is a unique Klipa next to it that can turn this holy act into an act of reception. Imagine you buy someone a gift, but as you’re about to give it you discover that you yourself want this present so much that you’re unable to give it away. Next to each spiritual action, which is what the Upper World consists of, there stands this Klipa, an intention to receive that has to be corrected and made holy. Meaning it is a way that could either throw me back down into our world or it can aim the intention more precisely to the goal of bestowal, precisely by standing opposite to it, giving it precision.

Dan
      Participant

I feel like shareing words that cane to me when i was about to meet up with Gil on zoom and totally lost myself and missed the meeting it goes like

” to surrender is to become one with the only one the burning one the golden burning one as the seed surrenders into the soil as the branch surrenders into the wind so must we surrender into our stars our true origin our purpouse our pain wants the best for us to wake us up from the slumbers of life to live without fear message of pain is passion and passion does not understand fear to surrender into love is to transform the essence of the soul and no fear will ever be able to have power over you because no shadow can make the sun weak it just laughs at such tragic attempts to take from what belongs to life evil forces cannot surrender because they cannot see their identity so we the hunans must surrender to the will of the devine to salvate our hearts there is nowhere to go we have been surrounded time is up no more fun and games no more hide and seek the duce has been thrown lacta alea est without anger or passion sina ira et studio what happends in the future happends in the future need of changeing the past is demonic there is no past is is no more it brought us here it was what it could acheive we are saved fron the past all that is beautiful is here in the now fully ready to burn to take off to let go so we can flow what matters is the beanch being one with the winds and what memories we will fill our hearts with for that will be the seed our beautiful mother deserves we came from her and we return to her catch the rays of the sun and dance for her while oxygen is still burning your precious blood all the way back from where it began back to the future back into the now regret is always late and love is always on time where do you go when there is nowhere to hide precious one who will you ask for help when it is only you and the reflection in the mirror looking back at you there is nothing to prove when there is only you and everyone is part of your dream remember that”

Teruah

tom
        Participant

Difficult to read, without punctuation marks, but very beautiful!

johan semloh
      Participant

It was quite relieving to have revealed in the video that there is great benefit to learning and being exposed to the Wisdom of Kabbalah and that it’s not dependent on complete comprehension.

Rivka
      Participant

I am unsure. Do I have to do anything for the Screen and Restriction to be  placed above Malchut? I hope, as you say these questions will be answered in the next video. Does it depend on me being in a Group?

This entire system, we have to build. Meaning we have to evoke the Surrounding Light that can do it. We don’t already have any of what’s discussed here. We don’t have Malchut, let alone a Screen and Returning Light. We have a Point in the Heart, and to the extent that we integrate our desire with a desire outside us – other Points in the Heart – we build the Malchut. Because the desire we got belongs to the broken Malchut. Our work is to correct this Shattering. Meaning the Shattering is the only problem in reality, that we perceive the beautiful, sublime Upper World through broken vessels and that is why we have the world we have before us. By trying to be one with the others, and by the study of the wisdom of Kabbalah (because it talks about the corrected, whole, integral Kli) we evoke the Light that can restore it to its perfected state.

Ally
          Participant

This explanation brought up that “tearful” feeling for me. 🙂

Thank you, Gianni, for this response; and thank you, Rivka, for asking this question to glean such a response! The Points in the Heart connecting to correct the Shattering is a visual that really helps me see this more clearly…

I’ve been confused on how The Sephiroth connects to us (as beings in this world) and our individual work of practicing of love/bestowal/becoming more like the Creator. Up until now it’s been difficult to visualize the idea that we each are pieces of one whole in this world/reality (or perceiving it as so) and that ultimately our mission/work is driven by this calling/desire to go back “home” to once again become as one.

Rivka
          Participant

That’s a wonderful comprehensive reply. It’s much appreciated so as to put it all in context.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.