Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 5. The Screen Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Steve Miley
      Participant

So…. Receive with the intention to bestow and fake it till you make it. Sound bout right?

It’s a huge problem to receive with the intention to bestow. There are many degrees before that becomes possible.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

You said that, and I quote, Malchut decided to divide her desire into 3  parts, which are, Rosh, Toch and Sof. And that we need to reach a state where the head, ( the Rosh, the intention) is completely detach from the body (the Toch, desire). Meaning I would detach from my desire in a way that I can use it but only in a very special way, in a very special style.

What got my attention was I need to detach myself from my desire and use it in a very special way. I wish to ask, what is this special way?

Kimadigital7
      Participant

“Then, when the Upper Light was extended and spread to the emanated being, this Masach rejected it.”

Is Masach a sensor?

Kimadigital7
      Participant

You said that the First Restriction created a law, called equivalence of form. And from the point onward, never again will one experience Light without being similar to it in advance. You also said that, how would Malchut become similar to the Light if she is the polar opposite to it? You said that, it turns out that this can be accomplish by way of what is called the Masach (Srceen). And that the screen is spiritual perception and that we don’t have it yet.

Questions:

1- I wish to ask, that law consists of what, I mean the law of equivalence of form? how can we align according to that law?
      2- What is equivalence and what is a form?
      3- What do you mean by being similar to it in advance? What does advance mean?
      4- What is the difference between the Masach and the equivalence of form? What is equivalence of form in the Hebrew language?

Thank, you

1. The original desire + intention for the sake of The Giver.

2. Equivalence is actually similarity between the Desire and The Light. Form – I recommend reading this: https://kabbalahmedia.info/en/sources/5hgo3hY6

3. Meaning the opposite of how the ego demands: “Show me that spirituality is sublime, and believe me, I’ll work in whatever way is necessary for me to be in spirituality.” Instead, I need to live every moment as I would were spirituality revealed, without proof.

4. The Masach is the adaptor without which there is oppositeness between Light and Kli.

5. Hebrew letters are diagrams representing the ways the Light could enter the Kli according to the law of Equivalence of Form.

Kimadigital7
          Participant

Following up on number 3 answers… How can or what can I do to live every moment as though I am already in Spirituality ?

That’s what we’re learning in the Young Group program. What we learn each lesson is another part of the picture. Keeping all those things together means behaving like you would if you were in spirituality. There’s more to it than that, of course, but all of what you learn there, if you could do it all consistently, would be the max a human can do to invite the Upper Force to impart you the things we’re talking about in Blueprint of Creation.

carlos
      Participant

Im a bit confused about tzim tzum aleph the first restriction and masach the screen. The first applies to malchut and indirectly to us so we cannot perceive the upper worlds. The screen (masach) gradually allows us to reconnect with the upper worlds, through tzimtzum aleph?

Hi Carlos, you’re combining together the process from and the process by which we rise from our world. Tzimzum Aleph applies to the process from above down after which all the worlds cascade. From our world we need to study and work with the wisdom of Kabbalah to eventually make the Restriction. Later there’s also something called a Masach (screen), which is an addition to the Restriction we make on all egoistic pleasures.

Zachary Jones
          Participant

Is the Young Group an Advanced course? I’ve not seen it yet.

Thank you!

If you’ve completed Kabbalah Revealed 1 and do, and In Action, and Experience, you’ll be invited to the next Young Group round.

Zachary Jones
          Participant

I see. Thank you.

Anayo Nzute
      Participant

hello Gainni

my question is,how does this lights,nefesh,rauch,neshama,yechida translate into our concious reality,where does this calculation of how much i can recieve in order to bestow takes place, if am not in control of my thoughts?

Mr. – you don’t have Lights in your reality. Our world is called complete darkness. What we have here is one big short circuit.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.