How can joining a group environment assist our development into the emergent state?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence A Point from the Emergent State How can joining a group environment assist our development into the emergent state?

Gil Shir

How can joining a group environment assist our development into the emergent state?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Annmarie
      Participant

I love reading other students responses to your question. They all have that point-in-the-heart answers. But even better, we can see their connection by their responses. “Beautiful!”

In my studies in the Kabbalah courses I’ve learned that a group environment is the method that will connect us all to one another. I am a novice student and have not fully connected with anyone in any group to attest to this validation. However, with my continued endeavor to continue on this path, I have personally felt changes. Yes, changes in my thoughts and feelings. I am a hopeful student who is anxious to pursue these new changes in thoughts and feelings.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

It can be easier or more difficult depending on the connection. Currently, I am using faith-above-reason in connecting and having faith in those who wrote about the method of connection. My reason is resisting but I am ignoring it and marching on with prayers, hope, and faith in the sages that wrote about it and have attained it.

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

By connecting more points in the heart, we move toward the goal quicker.

Katel
      Participant

Joining a group environment will assist our development into the emergent state as it is only natural that it is in coming together cooperatively as a group, we can successfully emerge and evolve to a new state completely.

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

Yesterday I was watching the New Life of a previous lesson and I was asking myself this question. It occured to me that I’ve changed. I’ve been changing ever since I disconnected from people I stopped having nothing in common with them and started studying Kabbalah. Just beeing here, watching videos, reading influenced me enormously.

Mihaela
      Participant

I like to imagine people as mirrors, each a shard like a puzzle piece. But a puzzle made of frequencies of light. The white light that falls on each mirror reflects back a certain color.
      Every human being has his or her own unique color, because there is an infinity of colors (frequencies) in reality that we cannot perceive with an ordinary sense.
      So a group of people is like a stained glass image, the more shards the light passes through the more accurate the picture.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.