How can we harness the influence of society to help us become that better human? Can we try and do it right here, between us, in the forum?

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #2: WHO ARE WE? How can we harness the influence of society to help us become that better human? Can we try and do it right here, between us, in the forum?

KabU
    Participant

How can we harness the influence of society to help us become that better human? Can we try and do it right here, between us, in the forum?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lu Lu
      Participant

Influence society by giving the best we can from our heart. Leave a mark and allow them to ponder on the possibilities to simply think.  It doesn’t hurt to lead by example and allow others to think for better thoughts.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

We can use society by making movies and tv-shows that has heros that overcome themselves as opposed to the ones we see today who has narcisistic traits, are violent and willing to kill and play unfair. Luke Skywalker had to work hard for his ability to make use of The Force, the new jedi are born special and barely have to do anything to make use of The Force, no teacher necessary. We could teach The Science of Connection in schools, and have the children spend more time with/in nature and more time with adults around, today it’s almost like kids raise eachother and copy what they see in tv and social media, more than they copy and look up to real live rolemodels who show them how to function and react to difficulties and disputes.

How to harness the influence of society to better ourselves, right here, in the forum? I don’t know. It seems to me we only have eachother, so far. I can pray that we all attain equivalence of form real quick, but I don’t that is it.

Purity K
      Participant

By educating others to connect and to love one another.

Tove Jo
      Participant

to start express  love and care for others, for my family and friends and use feelings that make them feel they are seen and liked…fake it to it becomes real sensations….

Christianne
      Participant

door als familie  en met de buren  goed met elkaar om te gaan, en ook in de werkkring  elkaar te respecteren. Ons egoisme op zij zetten en denken aan het welzijn van de gemeenschap . Dus het opbouwen van de goede omgeving en het contact met de  juiste mensen die dezelfde intentie hebben

Mihaela
      Participant

Let’s remember when we were children and we played outside in Nature, fascinated by Its diversity and creativity. As teenagers we were fascinated to meet other people and to learn from their diversity and creativity. Now we have to bring back to the surface all those fascinations, all those magical feelings, to look for them and to discover them again in us and those around us. Let us be absorbed in the dream of nature and become one with it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.