How can we move forward on the path of light & transformation?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 4. Understanding the World Around You How can we move forward on the path of light & transformation?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      carlos
      Participant

By gradually correcting our own desires and change our perception of the world

Kelly
      Participant

Study

Molly
      Participant

changing our inner nature to be closer to the creators

Haze
      Participant

By correcting our intentions thru the wisdom of Kabbalah.

Annmarie
      Participant

To move forward on the path of light and transformation we need to learn who we (and the I-me) are. We need to correct ourselves by our intentions toward giving/bestowing always for the ‘sake of the Creator’. The hard part in doing this, I think, is knowing that we need to put ‘for the sake of the Creator’ before every endeavor when we encounter another person that crosses our path in life. I believe that means that we need to intentionally think of Love thy neighbor (friend) with all intentional Love before we speak or act with another person.

Clara
      Participant

connecting putting ourselves at service. Forgetting everything about what we mean we would desire, but feeling in the state of connection what the TRUES desires are. And what then will happen – I don’t know. There is a point of a new history, guys.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.