How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Emergence on the Human Level How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

Gil Shir

How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Cathy
      Participant

i think one would have to learn how to Love

Anthony
      Participant

Connect.

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

By getting exposed to the things (books, teacher, group) that are ‘ahead’ of us, from ‘future states’, states with the right frequency.

Linda Lowrey
      Participant

By opening our hearts to each other in our tens

Beverly
      Participant

Come in alignment with Torah and connect with others  in prayer/groups

Tricia Cox
      Participant

I belong to the three largest and the oldest organizations in the world, I meet thousands of people every year and yet have the biggest social anxiety of my lifetime, because there is always going to be those kinds of people that gossip and cause trouble, knowing we have to be around each other for a few days to get charity work done, it is stressful. But I pretty much go around people that stay out of trouble you know the kind that grabs a bag of popcorn and watches how people act towards one another in a large group of people? But I feel if people actually go by the organization’s rules on how to treat one another and be strict about it there wouldn’t be any trouble.

But I think, I feel that way because I was raised in a strict home.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.