If the growth of the human ego is a force of nature, shouldn’t we just go with it to wherever it takes us? Perhaps there’s a way we can channel our ego in more positive directions? What do you think?

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #1: HUMANITY AT A CROSSROADS If the growth of the human ego is a force of nature, shouldn’t we just go with it to wherever it takes us? Perhaps there’s a way we can channel our ego in more positive directions? What do you think?

• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Lu Lu.

KabU
    Participant

If the growth of the human ego is a force of nature, shouldn’t we just go with it to wherever it takes us? Perhaps there’s a way we can channel our ego in more positive directions? What do you think?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lu Lu
      Participant

Turn off the TV and keep it off and allow nature to guide you. I think people are too dependant on what to think and not connect with the earth. I think this will help.

Purity K
      Participant

I think that Nature gave us the ego so that we can use it positively in all states of life.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Nature will lead the ego to a good state at the end, but by great suffering and at its time.

Christianne
      Participant

For sure the creator gave is that egoism but We can choose : stay living on animal state / level only for ourself see the others as a rivale, concurrent, only reciving, or we can live as reel humans with a soul, the poin t in our heart, and altruistic way, the will to bestow

Mihaela
      Participant

If we manage to control our ego and integrate into the Creator’s plan then we can let the force of nature guide us to a rapid evolution. On the other hand, if we let the ego control us and do not change our intentions, the force of nature will slowly push us on the path of evolution over millions of years. In the end, it all depends on our ability to tame the ego and make nature our friend.

David J
      Participant

Yes on a personal level it has lead us to ask what’s the purpose?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.