Imagine what the world would be like if the Jews and everyone else wanted to know and fulfill their role in the system of nature?

New Home Forums Course Forums The World, the Jews and the Science of Human Survival COMING FULL CIRCLE Imagine what the world would be like if the Jews and everyone else wanted to know and fulfill their role in the system of nature?

Imagine what the world would be like if the Jews and everyone else wanted to know and fulfill their role in the system of nature?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jan Koons
      Participant

I am having a hard time imagining such a thing. I can see thousands and thousands of all people wanting and doing it but ALL just hasn’t gotten into my imagination. I am still working on it though.

David
      Participant

Much the same as now, at least on day One. No lightning bolts from the sky. But then a gradual realigning of what we do to bring it in line with the vision of cooperation.

But to be real, in Notes From Underground, Dostoyevsky writes about the destructive element – the ‘just because I can’ element in mankind.

And in Ethics Of The Fathers Raban ben Gamliel says ‘Do not trust in yourself until the day of your death.’

I imagine it will take generations to clean up our views. Come the revolution! 🙂

Rivka
      Participant

There would be balance and unity.

zohreh
      Participant

A world with peace and balance, beautiful that all live happily and kindly together and love each other, there is no border and neither war nor displacement

Maria Bolgar
      Participant

It would be a qualitative leap of the collective desire and would feel like Paradise.

ORLANDO
      Participant

In my opinion when Jews decide to fulfill their role in humanity it will not be long for a global awareness.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.