In what situations does concealment make something more attractive than it would be otherwise?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 7. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 1 In what situations does concealment make something more attractive than it would be otherwise?

In what situations does concealment make something more attractive than it would be otherwise?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Boke
      Participant

When we want to learn. If we want to experience our true self, we can do this by stepping into the unknown. Learning is mastering something new, which was prior concealed from us;

maria santos
      Participant

We like to solve mysteries, I think it is in our nature to want to know/feel something that we know is there but just out of reach

carlos
      Participant

Because we have curiosity?

martin
      Participant

Concealment does not bombard me with information that I cannot handle. It increases my desire to work with energy to achieve a greater degree of spirituality myself.

Namron
      Participant

In our world when something it is only for a few “chosen ones” like a special club and it is concealed from the rest of the people. Also when I get to taste a sample of something and find out that I really like it but gets hidden and I can not locate it again.

Tydus
      Participant

That there is an upper world. God is the most attractive.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.