In what situations does concealment make something more attractive than it would be otherwise?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 7. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 1 In what situations does concealment make something more attractive than it would be otherwise?

In what situations does concealment make something more attractive than it would be otherwise?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Replies

The will to receive fulfillment for myself generates expectations of satisfaction if we take hold of something that we perceive as external. We do not see things as they are, but hidden because of how the will to receive makes us see them. It makes them desirable because it suggests that if we take hold of them they will satisfy us, we will feel fulfillment by getting them and enjoying only by ourselves. I want to enjoy the pleasure they can give me on my own. But when I desire things for myself alone, I’m not knowing what the things actually are. They are concealed by what I perceive (the expectation of the satisfaction of my desire to receive pleasure by getting them) under the influence of my desire to receive for myself alone.

For example, I want a new car. It’s not the car what I want, but the satisfaction I hope to get from having it. The car is concealed by my expectation of fulfillment, that makes the car more desirable for me. Without that expectation, I would only see a steel machine with wheels and an engine.

Marcy
      Participant

it goes back to that inherent desire to receive.  especially if it’s in the spiritual realm that is unseen.  i desire that more because it’s the unknown.

Molly
      Participant

Concealment may imply that what is concealed is spiritual ?
      If these are the worlds we cannot see ?
      IF something is concealed it is not available to our senses because we have not progressed up the ladder to the spiritual world to be able to see the true manifestations of the creator.
      We need to have some equivalence of form and spiritual attainment to see.

John Caton
      Participant

Desire is constant, but diminishes when experienced or revealed. Hence, we believe more pleasure awaits in that which is concealed; so we pursue it.

Dennis Ibrahim
      Participant

Because in order to attain it we need a desire for, to crave for it. We have only crave for something which is important to us

Christianne
      Participant

Het is als  bij  een eerste ontmoeting ,men  stelt zich aantrekkelijk voor . We  verwachten veel  en kledij  verbergt  kleine dingen ! En we  willen  meer ontdekken,  ervaren,  ontvangen

Net zoals bij  een  geschenkje  de verpakking  de inhoud  verborgen houdt. Het maakt ons nieuwsgierig,  ongeduldig  ook.  We doen het langzaam open  om er lang van te kunnen genieten.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.