Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 4 posts - 973 through 976 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Carol Newnum
      Participant

I am half Jewish and worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.  I believe in Jesus and his death on the cross.  I’ve always been curious about the Kabbalah and would it draw me closer to God.

Maria Gloria Gomez
      Participant
      • I am a seeker of truth, and my path has taken me to many interesting places. I appreciate the opportunity to join this class.
      Linda
      Participant

While reading the syllabus I realized I want to “progress through incarnations consciously”

Linda
      Participant

Hi, my name is Linda. I have been a mystic in training for decades. I am at the end of a dark night of the soul and still overcoming childhood programming. I am learning not to have expectations.

joanne makuch
        Participant

Hi, My name is Joan. I’ve always been interested in the unknown and mysticism. I wish to know more.

Jenell Brinson
        Participant

My name is Jenell.
        I have always had a contemplative nature, never thought of myself as a mystic until I began to explored several mystic traditions, and had an epiphany. That’s ME! That is why I have always been so different, so odd, from most other people.

I am here in hopes of learning the nature of Kabbalah.

Viewing 4 posts - 973 through 976 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.