Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shipra
      Participant

Hi, My name is Shipra. I am from India. I have seen this link on Quora, posted by someone. Have a lot of questions buzzing in my head all the time. I am desperately looking for answers. I also realize many things about life on my own, but before that it stresses me alot. Please help!

Amani Amin
      Participant

Hello,

this is Amani a student in Kabu for more than a year. I want to learn from the questions and scrutinize my intellect. Tony is really good in twisting thoughts and changing the mind lens.

Emiwodew
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello friends. I am Emiwodew from Arba Minch, Ethiopia. Nice to meet you all. My expectations are that my horizon of understanding of the perception of reality will increase more.</p>

Lydia from SLC
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello friends, my name is Lydia and I am from Utah I’m 23 years old… I can’t wait to connect more</p>

Lydia from SLC
      Participant

Hello friends, my name is Lydia and I am from Utah I’m 23 years old… I can’t wait to connect more

KEMET
      Participant

Hello, am 36 , from Egypt,proud to be here,to know my source, the source of everything, i want to connect with him ,am here to know my reality and why am here ?

love u all ❤️

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.