Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 319 through 324 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      PVJ
      Participant

Hello all,

I live in Canada.

I am here to find out about the deeper meaning to (my) life and how to ‘correct’ the ego.

Just watching a couple of videos here has already taught me a lot and I want to delve deeper.

Thank you.

Marcus Busby
      Participant

Hi I am Marcus, 42 from UK. Good to meet you!

I am here to learn how to improve my contribution to the world, how to live a more creative life and how to live in harmony in the world we share.

Tove Jo
      Participant

I am Born and grown up in Norway. I live in Italy where I have children and 3 small grandchildren. I am Happy to have become a member of KabU!

Ulises Espinoza
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Ulises, I am from Guadalajara, México. Going through difficult times… questioning practically everything around me, seems my taste or pleasure for the common rhythm of life makes me sad, angry or just empty. Looking forward to learn about myself, others and our world, and the strings that unite us.

Tove Jo
      Participant

Ciao amici, mi chiamo Tove Johanne, vivo in Italia da più di 35 anni e sono nata e  cresciuta i Norvegia. Da un mese circa ho conosciuto Kabbalah Semplice, e mi piace molto.

Nathan
      Participant

Hello, I am Nathan and I live in Texas. My purpose for taking this course is to find a deeper meaning or purpose other than just living day to day. I don’t want to take life for granted; I believe there is more here than what simply meets the eye. I am excited about this course.

Viewing 6 posts - 319 through 324 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.