Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 349 through 354 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gabriala
      Participant

Hi , I’m gabriala,, and I know there is more,, I can feel it my body,, but know I’m missing something not completely sure ,, love to the world,, and happy New world day , to all and may the truth and the light shine to the Victor,, and the evildoers,,  be defined,

Margaret
      Participant

Hi, I’m Maggie from Florida — not exactly the most spiritually open of American states (unless you follow a Christian path). I’ve been a life-long seeker and student of many religious, spiritual, and esoteric paths and because of this, I found my way to the Unitarian Universalist “religion” which is really just a great, safe place to experience and explore all that is good from all the world’s religions, science, and spirituality. I recently was drawn into the exploration of hermeticism, and from that, the Kabbalah. I am finding a great pulling to, and understanding in, this knowledge, and I feel lucky to have found KabU and other seekers to learn from.

jasmin flum
      Participant

Hello,

I am Jasmin from Switzerland and I am with Bnei Baruch since 4 years. I was introduced to the courses by BB Africa teacher, went to most congress and entered a ten. My desire today is to go back from the start and strengthen my foundations. After all these years my desire for the study of this great wisdom just kept growing the more I learned the more I realised I knew nothing. I am looking forward to this experience and connection.

Thank you for accepting me!

Vayne Thomas
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

I’m Vayne Thomas Jr. I’m from the U.S. I’m a seeker of truth and also a Practitioner of Tibetan Lineage based Authentic Tantra. I love to learn apply and teach.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

hi i am Kebede Mamo Dessis from Ethiopia / oromia

Bryn
      Participant

Hi, my name is Bryn l live in the UK. I have read a number of books on Kabbalah but never really committed to learning more or integrating any practices into my life. I have studied to varying depths a number of other traditions, but as the adage goes I have dug a number of wells but none of them deep enough to find water; I want to change this and hope this course will help me do so.

Viewing 6 posts - 349 through 354 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.