Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 439 through 444 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Luck
      Participant

Hi Tony, hi friends. My name is Alan Lucciano. I live in Chile, SouthAmerica, work on computers, networks, cryptocurrencies, and doing professional private taxi services by apps. I love studying languages and ways to communicate and connect people around the whole globe. I im here because I wish to bestowal and recieve in an always better way. I wish to understand spiritual work and live an spiritual life in the near future. And trying to do in a way to cause the less harm possible but also with lot and complete aviut according to the root of my soul. I want everything and I have not shame to shout it because, for me, is the only way to attain something in this life and be happy being me, being us. Together.

Rahul Pandey
        Participant

Hi! My name is Rahul and I am from India.

I have lot many questions in my mind but primarily the main root question I am trying to find answer is What’s the purpose of my birth? because I strongly believe that everyone of us is born with a goal to be accomplished and everyone of us has an inherent quality but that diminishes with time due to various conditions.

Terry Marshall
      Participant

Hello everyone, I’m Terry from Atlanta Georgia.  I am seeking greater awakening, and a greater understanding of the creator.

Yaacov Sills
      Participant

Shlom I’m yaacov from the UK I’m a seeker of reality n truth n hope this will open myself up to be able to live and perceive true reality, full of love and light

Dog help
      Participant

Hi my name is Marc.  I’m here to have a better understanding of the wonderful things

l have explored about kabbalah.  I’m excited to meet new people that have experience in this awesome world of kabbalah.🙂

Dee
      Participant

Hello from Arizona. My name is Dee and throughout my life I have searched for the purpose of my life. I am Jewish and always have longed to understand the Bible through Kabbalah. I feel I have finally found my pathway finding this particular course.
      I believe that everything happens for a reason, so here I am.

katie w. kivorah
      Participant

Namaste everyone! I’m Katie, from Ohio. Always been drawn to Jewish mysticism and kabbalah. I’ve been divinely led here this evening. <3 “What you seek, is seeking you.” ~ Rumi

Viewing 6 posts - 439 through 444 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.