Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 427 through 432 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Diane
      Participant

Hi, I’m Diane.  I have been searching since I was very young as to the true purpose of my life, and I’m still searching.  I’m 66 now.  I have always known since I was very young that I have a connection to the Creator (God) and reach out to Him often, yet I sometimes don’t feel Him and when that happens, I start looking for another way.  I start contemplating whether I’m on the wrong path and that maybe I am meant to be on the left hand path.  Yet, every time I start researching going into that path, something stops me and I can’t take that step.  Sooooo……I’m here to understand my connection to the Creator and to find out how to draw closer to Him.

Flor de Maria
      Participant

Hi! I’m Flor looking forward to knowing a little bit of Kabala. It’s a personal interest of mine. I’ve heard lots of information, but nothing formal.

Xavid
      Participant

Hi ,

I am David o Xavid and had a fascinating family history, we are one of the few of the many families from San Pedro Garza Garcia, Monterrey Nuevo Leon who were raised Jewish in the home. My mother’s family survived the Inquisition descends from Maria Inez Rodriquez Carvajal (sister to Francisco Rodriguez de Matos husband of Francisca Nunez de Carvajal ) continued to practice in the home, speak Ladino, and was raised with grandmothers who spoke Hebrew and were healers and Kabbalists. I have an official Certificate from La Fundacion de Comunidades Judias de Espana recognizing my Jewish ancestors who were victims of the Inquisition or forced to convert (my father a Catholic whose DNA like mine have the Cohanim DNA).  I will be receiving my Spanish Citizenship under the Law of Return for Sefardi. My mother taught me a little about the Kabbalah in high school. I am interested in the Kabbalah because my grandmothers were very mystical and spiritualists.

Burx Norrod
      Participant

Hi Tony – or should I call you ‘Rabbi Kosinec’? I’ve been interested in learning more about the Kabbalah after having been exposed to it as a Freemason, where in the Scottish Rite – we learn that the Kabbalah is something to be studied. It’s also been referenced numerous times in one of the most iconical books on Freemasony by Albert Pike called Morals & Dogma. I’ve watched numerous short youtube videos on the Kabbalah – and really wanted a structured learning format on learning this, seems there are a bunch of folks on youtube who throw a mish-mash of thoughts into this. Instead of learning what it is – I want to learn what it is to be a Kabbalist … as it seems to be a logical discovery of oneself through God, not just one of those ‘gotta have faith’ type of religions.

Just starting my journey here with Part 1 … I’ll give you a an update as I complete this course. Thanks very much for having such a platform!

Burx Norrod, Mortgage Broker

http://www.BurxNorrod.com

Albuquerque, New Mexico

ANA VALERSTAIN
      Participant

My name is Ana. I just want to go deeper in my studies. Thank you.

William Reid
      Participant

I am Bill Reid, living near Asheville, NC, USA. I am 71 yo and have been a student and practitioner of Catholic mysticism since 1992. I have enjoyed watching Kabinfo YouTube videos over the past 6-8 weeks. I have found Kabbalah supports many of the mystical concepts I have been taught but in a more direct manner. I also meditate on the Christian Scriptures vs. Kabbalah and am coming to believe Jesus was himself a Kabbalist and his teachings must be viewed in that light. I enrolled to further my knowledge of Kabbala, especially to help in these meditations, as well as in my personal life. I see no dichotomy.

Viewing 6 posts - 427 through 432 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.