Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day, 5 hours ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 6,253 through 6,258 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 1,040 1,041 1,042 1,043 1,044 1,045 1,046 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies October 31, 2021 at 6:59 am EDT #184752 RafaelParticipantHello, my name is Rafael, I study the Kabbalah many years ago, best regards for all. October 31, 2021 at 6:03 am EDT #184734 Jacky GlasgowParticipantHi, my name is Jacky and I live in Bristol, England. Looking for something, unsure what. I hope I find it here. October 31, 2021 at 5:59 am EDT #184733 HelenParticipantHi I am Helen from Paris, new to this course and to Kabbalah, and with strong desire to know enough of it to use it as a life guiding principle! let’s see! looking forward to this class contents and interaction October 31, 2021 at 5:48 am EDT #184732 AleParticipantHola! My name is Alejandra from Madrid, Spain; native tongue spanish. October 31, 2021 at 5:14 am EDT #184726 Nii OkaiParticipantHi guys, my name is Ebenezer from West Africa, Ghana to be precise.My expectations is to know who we are as humans and our purpose in this mystic world. October 31, 2021 at 2:17 am EDT #184702 Samantha ManneParticipantHello!AuthorReplies< 1 … 1,040 1,041 1,042 1,043 1,044 1,045 1,046 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 6,253 through 6,258 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In