Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 4,861 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael Demsse
      Participant

Hello
      My name is Michael Moges, I am From Ethiopia, Addis Ababa.
      I am delighted to study with you
      Looking forward 

Hello, My name is Estelle and I am a single  divorced lady of 66 year old. My kids are all grown up now. I have two granddaughter’s. I live in Cape Town South Africa and was born here so i am south African. I was introduced to Kabu by and friend and he told me a about kaBu I find of value in it and it explained a lot about ones purpose in life. I ENJOY LEARNING MORE

Heather
      Participant

Hello fellow students my name is Heather.Over the last year,losing my Mother has made me question my own purpose,I was binge watching near death experiences and came across a suggested video on Kabbalah Revealed.The video was part of a series that was uploaded 13 years ago.I can’t explain how much it felt like an open door to understanding and finding my way back to something I didn’t finish.Im so grateful for this course and I truly hope that each of us can gain the wisdom and fulfilment that we need.

Boateng Prempeh
      Participant

Hello everyone my name is Gordon Boateng, I have been following kabalah for quite some times now and I’m glad to be part of this great family.
      The wisdom and knowledge in this course are beyond human understanding and it is highly recommended.

Michael
      Participant

Hello everyone,

my name is Michael, am from Nigeria and am glad to be on this journey with you, we all have questions about life and i hope we all get the answers so we can be better individuals.

Solomon Cates
      Participant

Hello my name is Solomon, and I’m looking forward to the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 4,861 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.