Hi, I am Ann Frances from Hyderabad, India. I have been watching the videos on Kabbalah recently and would like to dwell deeper into the antient knowledge and understand the wisdom revealed to follow the right path/light, as did the great people in the Bible. I wish each one the grace and wisdom from above.
My name is Esther. I was born in Brooklyn to parents who were Holocaust survivors. Now I live in Olympia, Washington.  I’ve always been drawn to knowledge and have studied many belief systems and philosophies, including Judaism, mystical .Christianity, the Vedas, Indigenous cultures and Buddhism as well as the writings of Rudolph Steiner and Edgar Cayce.  I appreciate Kabbalah’s independence from any particular belief system.
Hello I am Antoinette and i live in the Netherlands. I am looking for the meaning of life and i want to connect with the creator. Living my life the way the creator wants me to live it.
All my life i asked myself the question why are whe here. What is the meaning of our lives here.
My birth name is Francis, but people know me as Frankie or Shlomo. I’m 37 years of age, and I’m from Melbourne, Australia. I’ve always been attracted to esotericism and alchemy; I believe that we should devote a great deal of time, energy and effort toward a path of Light, especially in a time when materialism reigns supreme. I’m extremely grateful for the opportunity to learn from Tony Kosinec, and to share this journey with people such as yourselves.