Hi, I’m Heather from Australia. I’ve been aware of kabbalah for about 5 yrs and tried to learn things on You Tube but trying to remember what the Hebrew words mean, for me is very difficult. I’m very sure Kabbalah has the answers to a lot of spiritual things in life.
My name is Mark, I feel like I have been a horrible person all my life, I started reading the Torah to understand life and I was lead here. I’m committing.
Shalom and a blessed morning to you all! My name is Collins Ndhlala, I am born and bred in South Africa, I am a jew, I try to live and practice Judaism the way it is articulated in the Torah, one day I bumped into Kabbalah, it was like coming out of a dark room to the outside where illumination is unlimited, wow, what a revelation!
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 6,421 through 6,426 (of 7,787 total)