Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 6,445 through 6,450 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #61165
      D A
      Participant

      I’m D.A., and I’m in the Washington, D.C. area and I’m forever seeking and curious to a fault.  I know nothing of Kabbalah which is why I want to know.  Glad to meet people from from all over.

    • #61132
      keith
      Participant

      Hi guys,

      my name is Keith.  I thought I was born with an open happy go lucky attitude to life and people, I enjoyed the company of people and animals.  My passions are horses, music, cycling and dancing.  More recently I feel changes in me, some I can explain some I can not.  Now I feel more closed and less trusting, although I still love to be around people and animals I feel like I have lost something, added to this is a feeling like I have failed to find something in life and it is not a nice feeling.  People that are closest to me do not wish to talk on such matters or  are simply not in a position to help.  In general, I try to live life being true to myself and understand others, unfortunately I often appear to fail and find myself in a situation where my deepest desires are unfulfilled,  I wish to understand the concept of Kabbalah with the hope it can clarify my turmoils

       

    • #61124
      Koena
      Participant

      Hello everyone. My name is Koena Kubheka from Durban, South Africa. I joined to gain more insight about life’s journey.

    • #61120
      Antonio Tadeus
      Participant

      Eu sou o Antonio Tadeus, Rio de Janeiro – Brasil

    • #61112

      Hello

      My Name Antonius Isdor, from Namibia. I feel like Kabbalah can better my understanding of life, and that is  my expectation.

    • #61077
      carol morillo
      Participant

      Hello my mame  is Carol Í like to learn kabala is very interesting

Viewing 6 posts - 6,445 through 6,450 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.