Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 6,499 through 6,504 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 1,081 1,082 1,083 1,084 1,085 1,086 1,087 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies August 18, 2021 at 11:17 am EDT #59916 zohrehParticipantHello my friends, I’m Zohreh, I’m 47 years old. I’m an assistant on a technical school, My English language is not very good 😉 August 19, 2021 at 9:25 am EDT #59940 Tracey JoubertParticipantThank you Lisa, for your response.  I look forward to learning with you 😊 August 19, 2021 at 10:02 am EDT #59941 LisaParticipantSame 😊 August 17, 2021 at 8:25 pm EDT #59889 MajAParticipantGlad to have found this learning community about Kaballah. Hoping to rediscover and understand a broader perspective of life and our Creator through this course. Shalom! August 17, 2021 at 6:54 pm EDT #59884 MaxieBParticipantHello all. I’m here to learn more because this is a path with heart. August 17, 2021 at 3:26 pm EDT #59879 StephaneParticipantHello, Stephane french guy living in Prague and in Germany – just a curious person to know moreHaving visit Israel many times, I always remember the Jewish schools and would like to understand a bit better the inner content of their studies. August 17, 2021 at 3:25 pm EDT #59878 StephaneParticipantHello I am Stephane and just a curious person to know moreHaving visit Israel many times, I always remember the Jewish schools and would like to understand a bit better the inner content of their studies. August 17, 2021 at 2:41 pm EDT #59874 edgeParticipanthello,i’m here for the same reason as all of you who’ve put it so well.AuthorReplies< 1 … 1,081 1,082 1,083 1,084 1,085 1,086 1,087 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 6,499 through 6,504 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In