Hello everyone ! I am Nerissa L. Oplado , a Noachide from Philippines . Baruch Hashem for this priveledge of studying Kabbalah . Thank you for our Mentor who will be teaching us and did great effort for sharing the wisdom of Kabbalah Shalom !
Hello everyone! I am Nerissa L. Oplado , a Noachide from Philippines . Baruch Hashem for this wonderful study of Torah and be connected to Elohim. Shabbat Shalom !
Hello everyone ! I am Nerissa L. Oplado , a Noachide from Philippines . Baruch Hashem for this wonderful study of Kabbalah to learn more and be connected to our Creator . Thank you for our Mentor who patiently shared to us the wisdom of kabbalah. Shalom !
Hello everyone. My name is Rotimi Babs. I am a Nigerian and I’ve been interested in knowing more about the workings of the universe and ancient history.
I learnt about the sefirat from Bardcode on YouTube and from my research I came across kabbalistinfo.
I’m delighted to be a part of this class. I look forward to learning and advancing the knowledge of kabalah.