Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 6,775 through 6,780 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #53963
      Corey E.
      Participant

      Hello everyone!

      My name is Corey and I am from Florida.  It is nice to meet everyone. I hope to continue to my spiritual growth with the assistance of Kabbalah.  Looking forward to this study.

    • #53957
      dr pop80
      Participant

      Hello friends, I expect from this course to obtain a better harmony with myself and the world around me.

    • #53944
      MARDUK NİBURU
      Participant

      <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Merhaba, ben AnzÅŸenol, Yahudi kökenli bir Arap, Yahudi felsefelerini seviyorum.</span></span>

      <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>İbranice dilini öğrenmeye yeni baÅŸladım ve Kabala beni büyüledi.</span></span>

    • #53943
      MARDUK NİBURU
      Participant

      Hello, I am AnzÅŸenol, an Arab of Jewish origin, I love Jewish philosophies.

      I’ve just started learning the Hebrew language, and I’m fascinated by the Kabbalah.

    • #53918

      Hi everyone, I’m Tatjana from Sarajevo

    • #53887
      Y SN
      Participant

      seongnam ,YHello everyone,

      It’s nice to meet everybody

      My name is Seongnam.Yang ,  from KOREA

       

Viewing 6 posts - 6,775 through 6,780 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.