Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours, 2 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 6,835 through 6,840 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 1,137 1,138 1,139 1,140 1,141 1,142 1,143 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies June 2, 2021 at 1:58 am EDT #53169 Justin FeldmanParticipantHello- I am Justin. Here to dive deeper with support and guidance of teachers. June 1, 2021 at 10:57 pm EDT #53161 Chris HolbrowParticipantHello, my name is Chris from Canada. I am excited to study and learn more about Kabbalah and expand my understanding about the creator. June 1, 2021 at 10:28 pm EDT #53158 Noemi Hernandez MarsulaParticipantHi my name is Noemy from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania,im seeking more and deep meaning of the light. Of who am I?  Why I’m here? I know  there is something deeper more that I perceive.  I’m hungry and thirsty for that light. June 1, 2021 at 9:27 am EDT #53075 Eyasu IsraelParticipantHello, my name is Eyasu. I am here to return home where i belong I feel and see kabbalah have the the way home wow the journey is exciting wow!! June 1, 2021 at 9:27 am EDT #53074 Eyasu IsraelParticipantHello, my name is Eyasu. I am here to return home where i belong I feel and see kabbalah have the the way home wow the journey is exciting wow!! June 1, 2021 at 9:26 am EDT #53073 Eyasu IsraelParticipantHello, my name is Eyasu. I am here to return home where i belong I feel and see kabbalah have the the way home wow the journey is exciting wow!!AuthorReplies< 1 … 1,137 1,138 1,139 1,140 1,141 1,142 1,143 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 6,835 through 6,840 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In