Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day, 1 hour ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 7,057 through 7,062 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 1,174 1,175 1,176 1,177 1,178 1,179 1,180 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies May 7, 2021 at 4:58 pm EDT #50973 AlexParticipantHi, my name is Alex from the UK. I would like to include in my life the teachings of the Kabbalah. May 7, 2021 at 4:17 pm EDT #50965 Lika PeshenkoParticipantHi guys, I hope we find the strength to come together as one. I am a student of law from Germany. May 7, 2021 at 4:15 pm EDT #50964 Chaudhry Muhammad Jamil Ur RehmanParticipantI am Muhammad Jamil Ur Rehman Ch Advocate high court Lahore Pakistan and doing advocacy May 7, 2021 at 3:13 pm EDT #50950 JulieParticipantHello my name is Julie.I am super excited to learn something new. 😊 May 7, 2021 at 3:04 pm EDT #50945 Petr NydlParticipantI’d like to join this kaballa course. I am looking forward to get more information of this topic. May 7, 2021 at 3:03 pm EDT #50944 Petr NydlParticipantI’d like to join this kaballah course. I am looking forward to get more information of this topic. AuthorReplies< 1 … 1,174 1,175 1,176 1,177 1,178 1,179 1,180 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 7,057 through 7,062 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In