Hello everyone I’m My name is Tori !! I’ve been on this journey for sometime now I was in lightened about the Kabbalah with my interest in magick.. I understand everything happens for a reason I just want to understand the grand design so that I can cope with reality and help save others..And make things possible for not only myself but humanity to be stress-free thr spirits..I was assuming
Hello everyone I’ve been on this journey for sometime now I was in lightened about the Kabbalah with my interest in magick.. I understand everything happens for a reason I just want to understand the grand design so that I can cope with reality and help save others..And make things possible for not only myself but humanity to be stress-free three of the spirits..I was assuming
Its me iqra from Pakistan. All we gone through some mess at some stage of life. I also go through and in search of some satisfactory answers about the world and me.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 7,141 through 7,146 (of 7,787 total)