I am Michael, from Ghana.I came across the subject of Kabu some months ago.I am someone who is interested in divinity and love exploring various religions in the hope to find the true meaning of life, why are we here,and were are we going from here and connecting to the supreme God.I am expectant Kabu will give answers to these questions.
My names are Sekyi Otu-Afram from Ghana and living in Ghana, West Africa. I am 44 years of age. I am Medical Radiographer. I am a father of 4 with my wife.
I am Muslim. I wish to learn ancient truts about creation and life and how it will help progress.
My names are Sekyi Otu-Afram from Ghana and living in Ghana, West Africa. I am 44 years of age. I am Medical Radiographer. I am a father of 4 with my wife.
I am Muslim. I wish to learn ancient truts about creation and life to broaden my horizon.
Hi I’m Anirban from India. I came across this new subject and out of curiosity I have joined so that I can understand a new subject and a new horizon opens upÂ
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 7,255 through 7,260 (of 7,787 total)