Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day, 2 hours ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 7,345 through 7,350 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 1,222 1,223 1,224 1,225 1,226 1,227 1,228 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies May 1, 2021 at 11:13 pm EDT #48724 Gulshan EchinechParticipant<p style=”text-align: center;”>6ytffhjjjbj</p> May 1, 2021 at 11:00 pm EDT #48721 Lalringa PachuauParticipant<p style=”text-align: right;”>Lalringa joining in. I hope I am welcome.</p> May 1, 2021 at 10:03 pm EDT #48710 Bharat LabParticipantHii ! My name is Sahil. I’m from Northern India. I really don’t know what kabbalah is and want to explore one ,what is the wisdom I possess that kabbalah reveal in me. Thanks May 1, 2021 at 9:58 pm EDT #48708 Johny CabagueParticipantThank you so much for sharing this. I’m very excited to learn more and more about Kabbalah. I’m Johny from the Philippines. May 1, 2021 at 9:13 pm EDT #48702 MirajParticipantHello, my name is Miraj, I have been studding Qabalah and Mysticism for some time now, but always open to learn more! Happy to be here! May 1, 2021 at 9:04 pm EDT #48701 Edward WassmanParticipantHi, I’m Eddie, I’m interested in this, and have been for some time, it’s just very hard to find good teachers on this subject.AuthorReplies< 1 … 1,222 1,223 1,224 1,225 1,226 1,227 1,228 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 7,345 through 7,350 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In