Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 7,387 through 7,392 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #48472
      Gopa
      Participant

      Hello, I am Gopakumar from India. I am eager to know the ultimate universal truth. Thank you.

    • #48381
      Debarghya Mallick
      Participant

      I am Debarghya Mallick from India. Currently studying mechatronics engineering. I want to know more about life and reality as a whole. I think this might be the right platform to do so.

    • #48342
      Abhi
      Participant

      Hello I’m Abhijit Shinde from India. Now I’m struggling with many problems. Looking for financial freedom. From this course I’m seeking answers of life problems.

    • #48340
      Pooja S
      Participant

      Hi I am Pooja from India. I am very excited for these teachings.thanks in advance

    • #48339
      Pooja S
      Participant

      Hi I am Pooja from India.

    • #48327
      Aizaz Babar
      Participant

      <p style=”text-align: right;”>my name is aizaz and i got computer science Master Degree from univeristy of swat and doing job at peshawar development authority as Assistant . i like the informative courses regarding the employement oppertutinty</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 7,387 through 7,392 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.