Hello, I am Eloria. Every since I was a little girl, I have been curious about life and death, our purpose on this earth. We’re we Chosen? If so why? Is there more beyond or is this it. I’m excited and hope to gain wisdom and understanding.
I am Ibrahim Musah from Ghana, I Don’t Belong to any religion for over 20 years and still searching or seeking. I hope to find answers here. Thank you.
Hello to everyone! The description of this course catch my eyes. There is a saying: “What are you looking for, it’s looking for you!” My expectations are to wide my horizons. By the way, I am Maria, living for a while in Ireland. Thank you for having me here!
My name is wahab and belong to Hyderabad Pakistan. I joined this course to understand the precious knowledge of the kabbalah and want to understand the true meaning of life.
Hi, I am Rajarshi from India, I always wanted to study and practice Kabbalah to better understand my ‘self’ and my hidden potentials. Through understanding the ‘self’ I wish to reach my entirety.. my complete freedom, full potency. Completion.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 7,573 through 7,578 (of 7,787 total)