Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,333 through 1,338 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #431600
      Ana
      Participant

      Hi. My name is Ana and I’m from Portugal. I hope I Learn a lot with this course since I want to develop my spirituality.

    • #431595

      Hey everyone. My name is Scarlett Eva. I was Orthodox Christian for many years. Then decided to convert to Jewish religion. I started to study Toro. And then I found Kabbalah. And can’t stop to learning everything I found in You Tube. Now I need a group and teacher.

    • #431576
      kj
      Participant

      Hi everyone, I go by KJ. I have been drawn to the Kabbalah for decades, but am finally taking the plunge and want to know everything that I can.  About a month ago I took a few classes on Udemy and found this link from that site.

      • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by kj. Reason: adding that I started about a month ago
    • #431566
      Marcella
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Marcella and I’m from Brazil. I’m happy to be part of this course and I look forward to develop my spirituality.

    • #431543
      Rahim
      Participant

      Hello, this is Rahim from Pakistan. I am looking forward to learning and developing myself spritually.

    • #431529
      Emmanuelle Bordas
      Participant

      Hello! I’m Emmanuelle from Puerto Rico. So happy to be part of this group. I’m willing to learn as much as I can so I can pursue my life purpose. Much love and light!

Viewing 6 posts - 1,333 through 1,338 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.