Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,357 through 1,362 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #430926
      Michael
      Participant

      Greetings everyone from Auckland, New Zealand. My name is Michael, and I’m excited to be doing this course.

    • #430923
      Chidozie
      Participant

      Hi. I am Chidozie from Nigeria in Africa. It’s been good being among like minds

    • #430886
      Gorz
      Participant

      Hi! I’m Garry from Philippines.

    • #430874
      Natt
      Participant

      Natt from Thailand  “Hello”

    • #430869
      Manuel Gonzalez
      Participant

      Hello everyone!

      I’m Manuel Gonzalez from Puerto Rico

    • #430839
      Adrian Iordache
      Participant

      Hello everybody, Adrian from Romania

Viewing 6 posts - 1,357 through 1,362 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.