Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 439 through 444 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      elnaz
      Participant

hello.Im Elnaz . Im here to study kabbalah im so excited about it and i hope we can help each other throw it. bad in english but still trying

Kaitlyn
      Participant

Hello! My name is Kaitlyn. I sometimes go by Kate. I am a respiratory therapist, and a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I joined the church when I was 19 years old. I grew up non-denominational Christian, and I have a very special and perhaps unique relationship with God. He spoke to me directly in my youth, telling me that He has a plan for my life, and that I shall be great and do great things. I know that God is real, and I believe Jews and Christians worship the same God. Both will be saved. Now I don’t know what God expects of me yet in great detail, but I am constantly looking for more ways in which God may speak to me. Last week I was overhearing Ancient Aliens on a patient’s television which was on the History channel. It was discussing Kabbalah, the Zohar, and how it came to be. I believe God can talk to all of his children. So that if I can believe the angel Moroni came to Joseph Smith, why would I not believe Elijah transfigured as an angel could come to Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai? I want more of the Lord’s words, and I look forward to learning something I knew nothing about until now!

Raluca
      Participant

Hi there, my name is Raluca and after long years of temporary searches of divinity with no success, because it ended up in soul cleansing through pain, I discovered Kabbalah, which spoke directly to my heart. I know in my gut feeling, that I never felt something more powerful and true. So here I am on my path towards the light.

Lieke Hilster
      Participant

Hi! My name is Lieke, After a decade of esoteric studies and deep life experiences I came to my deep point of dispair last week. Soon after I had an amazing heart opening experience and the 6hr YouTube course came my way and from there on I found my way here. What I have found here is confirmation of my inner knowing. I desire to meet likeminded people 🙂

Jeffrey Goodrich
      Participant

Hi! My name is Jeff. I found my way here after a profound awakening to my wholeness and the beauty of life. I watched the Kabbalah Revealed YouTube 6 hr video and after about a week I felt the wisdom guiding me here and found the free course. Mainly, I am here to formalize my understanding and see what tools this tradition offers to stabilize the spiritual process and healing.

Nyte Nurse
      Participant

Hello. I’m Danita and I’m here to gain more knowledge amongst like minded individuals.

Viewing 6 posts - 439 through 444 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.