Hello again, as this is not my first time. I am an Arab American born in 1956 about 40 miles north of Safed, a former center for Kabbalists in old history. I was raised in Damascus until 1973 and left after the second war. My American name is Jack and my Arabic name is Nehru. You can call me either name. I first joined Kabu in late 2019 and did the courses but hit a wall with connection and departed. However, I have not been able to let it go nor have been able to connect to a 10. I am hoping this time around I can either connect or let it go as 3 years of praying for a solution was not answered or at least I am not unable to hear what God wants with me?
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 5,245 through 5,250 (of 7,787 total)