Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

KabU
    Participant

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      peter
      Participant

hi i am peter and i am addicted to kabbalah, love your teachings, i have learned so much and am hungry to develop further

James Goldsmith
      Participant

Hello,

Im very eager to further my Kabbalah journey!

Jimmy

Eva
      Participant

Hello, I’m here to expand my connection network, learn new social skills to bring positive influence into my busy, demanding everyday life.

Rae
      Participant

Hello beautiful Friends my name is Rachel and I’m grateful to be here. Desiring to connect with others in love and bestowal ? Gratitude!

Peter
      Participant

Hello, my name is Peter, and I’m curious about connection, because I feel and experienced that changing on your own doesn’t really work, so exited to learn more about this 🙂

Sauli
      Participant

I am here to gain better understanding about positive connections.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.