MHC – Introduction

New Home Forums Course Forums Master Hebrew Course MHC – Introduction

benzi giertz

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      BEN
      Participant

Hello Friends. My name is Ben from the Philippines. So excited to be in this course so that when i go back to Israel, I will be able to communicate and soon be able to read all the other books that are not yet translated to English.

Ricki
      Participant

Hello Friends,

My Name is Ricki,  I’m a member of the Women Australia Ten, and I live in New Zealand. The desire to learn Hebrew has been with me for several years, so I am excited for this opportunity to learn with you all.

Good luck!

Brett
      Participant

My name is Brett, I’m currently taking Kabbalah Revealed and want to study Hebrew for its spiritual significance. I hope to gain a deeper understanding of Kabbalah through the study of the Hebrew language.

BEN
        Participant

Hi Ricki! Ben here from YG

Essien Ita
      Participant

Hello All,

My name is Essien Ita with KabU 9.  I reside in Austin, Texas.  I’m hoping that I will learn Hebrew in a way that is based upon the spiritual essence of the language.

David
      Participant

Hello everyone

David from M10. I am hoping and somewhat expecting that the course will tap into the way we learn, so we will both acquire the language and appreciate it.

Christina
      Participant

Hi All,

I am excited to learn the holy tongue. I’ve wanted to learn this language for many reasons . Happy to be here

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.