Our Next Retreat Is Coming Soon, and We Want to See You All There

New Home Forums Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire Our Next Retreat Is Coming Soon, and We Want to See You All There

Zohar
    Participant

Dear Friends,

The time has come again to awaken, recharge and inspire ourselves with what is most important in life.

Our North America-based KabU Kabbalah Retreat is taking place on September 8-10, 2023, and everyone is invited and encouraged to attend.

If you’ve attended a retreat—including the last EU retreat—then this retreat is definitely for you, because at this retreat you’ll get a spiritual recharge on a whole new level.
    If you’ve never attended a retreat before, then this retreat is also definitely for you. It’ll be your first major spiritual charge.

It’ll take place in-person at the beautiful Iroquois Springs in Rock Hill, Upstate New York; or if you can’t make it in-person, then the retreat will also take place virtually from anywhere you’d like to be.

See more info and get your tickets at the retreat website » retreat.kabuconnect.com

Also, don’t miss out on the early bird discount, where you get $100 off the ticket price if you’re going in-person, and $50 off if you attend virtually (valid until Friday, 26 August). And if financial problems are the only thing holding you back from coming, click on the “Financial Aid” link at the top of the retreat site, because we really would like everyone who has a desire to attend to be there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Annmarie
      Participant

I am signed up for the virtual retreat. Will we receive (email ?) instructions on how to attend? Thank you.

Sandra
      Participant

I am looking ideally for a ride with someone on Friday from Montreal. Anyone planning to attend from Ottawa, Kingston or Montreal?

Eva
      Participant

I’m planning to attend in person coming from Woodstock, Ontario, wondering if there is anyone in the area who also planning to be there in person, and would like to connect for traveling purposes.

I’m open to share a ride – already filled the “share a ride” form on the retreat website – preferably not being the driver 😬, or to book flights together and avoid the discomfort I have of traveling alone 😑.
      Looking forward hearing from whomever might be interested in the above, if nobody, I will see you at the retreat 🥰.

Sandra
        Participant

Eva, if you want to drive to Montreal the day before and leave on Friday from Montreal, I would love to drive with you. Let me know if that works for you. I am also looking for someone to ride with me from Montreal.

Nika
          Participant

Hi Eva: i am attending in person, driving from Hamilton. Would you like to share a ride?

Eva
          Participant

Hi Nika, nice to hear that 🥰, however, it came just about 3 hrs. late, I just finalized my traveling plans tonight … Creator is working in funny ways.
          It’s been 2 weeks since I posted this and kind of gave up hope to find somebody near by.

Have a safe drive and hope to meet you there.

Eva
          Participant

Thanks Sandra, that would be awesome if I had the time.  Truth is Montreal is more then 7 hrs. drive from Woodstock, ON, and still have to fulfill responsibilities on Thursday 😌.

At this point, as I have nobody near by to connect with, I am looking into flights, then take the bus from the airport to the retreat site, nothing set yet.

Nika
          Participant

yes, safe travels – see you soon > leaping ahead together

Sandra
          Participant

I understand that! Wishing you a safe flight.

Eva
          Participant

Thank you Sandra, safe travel to you too, looking forward meeting you! 💖

Jennifer
      Participant

I’m attending online due to responsibilities.  The spring retreat was wonderful, even online it changed my life.

With more of a relaxed in person experience taking place, will there be open Zoom rooms for those of use who can’t be there in person this time?

Thanks!

Zohar
        Participant

Dear Jennifer,
        We are doing everything in our power to make the virtual participation as close as possible to the in person experience. Obviously, some events that are in nature, and being with the friends in person will require some extra work for our friends joining us virtually, but the workshops, and lessons will definitely be mirrored on zoom and will have breakout rooms for the tens.

Naomi
      Participant

I went from just having a REALLY BIG DESIRE TO GO, but having no clue how I was going to make it work. To where I have NO EXCUSE NOT TO GO. I absolutely did NOT want another year to go by without experiencing a retreat. I purchased my ticket last week after hearing a friend tell how her job rearranged an event for her to make it to the retreat. I put in a request to my jobs for time off, and 2 hours later they were approved. I applied for the KabU financial assistance but ended up withdrawing my application because the means became available. I hope that this will encourage anyone who is on the fence about going.

Eva
        Participant

😍🤗, hope to see you there, your story is very inspiring, thank you for sharing it 🙏.

I purchased my ticket instantly as became available back in June, time off/finances all aligned, yet I am being “worked on” from above in a way of experiencing constant minor accidents and health issues 🤔. In desire I am there already 🥰, will see if that is the Creator’s plan too, or not, always in HIS HANDS AS A PLIABLE CLAY 💖.

Naomi
          Participant

OH WOW! You were on top of it LOL! I plan to be like that for the future US retreats LOL. It is in his hands and I believe He does NOT start something and not bring it to finish!!

Can I have the schedule for the retreat but in CE time please?

Zohar
        Participant

dear Zorica,
        The moment the schedule is readied for publication and for the different time zones, it will be uploaded to the site and you will have access to it always

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.