Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      William Taylor
      Participant

It changes me and it does not. I feel the presence of the creator and love, I seek to give love in everything and to those around me. and yet I still don’t get it. 2} to seek the Creator together in love.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

I don’t know, either.  This question has me stumped like it does others in the forum.  Rav Laitman said dissemination equals correction and not distributing information, etc.  And, all the teachers talk about Kabbalah being somewhat of a private endeavor and not something that is pushed on anyone in their lives.  So, I don’t know.  All I know for sure is that, according to Kabbalah, there’s no coercion in spirituality (a principle that I adore!).

Cyndi
      Participant

I just don’t know – I hope to gain more understanding as I progress, but at this time, I can only mimic qualities of the Upper Force – like a baby learning until I make a break through

Todd
      Participant

I am part of a whole system.   Just a part and the whole thing needs corrected.   So I give them the means to do it.

Eva
      Participant

I just don’t know … more I learn less I understand. I can not ask or answer any Q’s, yet everything I learn and I ever experienced somehow makes sense. So I guess I just keep riding the wave of my desire to connect with the intention to truly know the Creator through a felt sensation, what sparked His omnipresent, infinite, incomprehensible greatness in action to create anything at all? What made the force of complete bestowal reach the point of “critical mass” that couldn’t rest in itself anymore and the Thought of Creation “happened”, it moved out of itself and Created it’s own opposite to fulfill it with pleasure? Only if I could sense the sensation that caused the ripple in the perfect stillness and infinite potential to bring forward the thought of Creation I would know how to fulfill the Creator’s plan … until then I just have faith in the teachings, the teachers, and my fellow human partners on the path to provide the connection for revelation.

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

The complexity of this question has left me feeling perplexed. During a recent live session with Julian on April 1, 2023, he mentioned that at work he tends to blend in and go with the flow, but it’s only during Kabbalah sessions where he truly shines. Before this, I had always believed that the wisdom of Kabbalah was like a shining light that should be apparent in all aspects of life, both overt and subtle. However, Julian’s comment has made me wonder if perhaps going with the flow and integrating the wisdom into the system is also a way of spreading it. In my heart, I believe that there should be no divide between who we are in groups and who we are in the world with non-seekers. To me, spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah is like reminding every cell in our bodies that we are part of a larger organism, and that the environment can be dangerous, with macrophages that destroy other cells and cancer that must be combated. I must admit that I am not naturally calm in nature, and I often enjoy arguing and refining ideas. As the saying goes, iron sharpens iron. Therefore, I am struggling to see where I fit into this “Kumbaya” environment.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.