Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sal
      Participant

To be in harmony and in balance with our surroundings.

Rae
      Participant

Arvuit 

Because a person is a small world 🌎

This is how Kabbalah is experienced internally and practiced as a methodology 💖

Maria
      Participant

How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system? For what I understand, I can spread the wisdom of Kabbalah once I’ve corrected myself, as my attitude will show the result of this correction to the whole system, thus afecting it for the better (even making someone be interested in Kabbalah if they get to know what helped me “to get corrected”).

What can we say about or work with the light that reforms? That it is the one that corrects us. And we strengthen its influence by reading Kabbalah texts, and with the “prayers” of our point in the heart (everytime we have the intention to be corrected).

D
      Participant

How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Was reading in the Awakening to Kabbalah – “Kabbalist’s cannot change the situation by themselves. They need a group of people with whom to study and help them to change things.” It seems as I begin to study with the group and work toward my correction, I will contribute toward adhesion and the spreading of the wisdom of Kabbalah.

Scott
      Participant

Spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah is our method of connecting and is how we advance. By connecting we are creating the kli which receives the light that reforms. Growing numbers of people connecting for correction strengthens our influence of the reforming light. That growth comes from spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah.

John Caton
      Participant

I am receiving for the purpose of bestowing.

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.