Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Steph
      Participant

The reforming light is powerful & tangible.

I really believe when I support someone else’s  Spiritual journey financially or emotionally, it will strengthen the influence of the reforming light on the whole; and honestly I benefit from it as well, which is a big reason why I do it.  Will -t0-receive.

Michelle
      Participant

The Creator [Nature] is the source of everything in reality as an infinite source of fulfillment that is joyful and pure bestowal.

The Creator created creatures to receive this everlasting fulfillment of joyful and pure bestowal.

Intention is the way the will is used in order to share joyful bestowal. Soulful connection, one heart, is receiving the Creator’s joyful bestowal of pure delight for ourselves and to share with others.

Connection is the act of reassembling the shattered soul. Connection is the only action that brings us to reveal the hidden forces of the Creator.  The Creator first shares with us. We are all one. Each one of us are like puzzle pieces of a whole puzzle. When all the pieces are put togeter then we see the whole puzzle.

We advance by sharing Kabbalah because this is our form of connection with the kli or vessel as a means to reveal the Creator. Kli is a vessel, a desire, which receives joyful fulfillment of infinite pleasure. Reality equals to receive. Everything is driven by the desire to receive pure pleasure.

Bestowal is sharing positive influences with the intentions to bring delight to others that we may be similar in form to the Creator. The Creator first shares pure delightful pleasure with us first. We share joyful delight with others and we share joyful gratitude towards the Creator.

Light is the INFLUENCE of the Creaor on the created being [kli]. Kabbalah means how to properly receive light which also includes sharing. Kabbalah is a means for everyone to be in the corrected system that updates itself each and every moment.

Problems arise when we reject the pleasures that the Creator bestows upon us combined with not sharing pleasures with others and lacking joyful gratitude. We are equal. Darkness is the lack of interaction between the Creator and created beings. Light may transform [correct] Darkness with interataction of intention to receive the Creator’s Light combined with sharing Light with others.

Adhesion [connection] to Light is equivalance of form of the Creator. The goal of revelation is for creatures to be like the Creator. Correction [transformation] to interact with the Creator’s Light is the act of connection accomplished through the method of studying authentic kabbalah books, learning from authentic kabbalah teachers, group participation, and sharing with others.

We cannot connect nor correct by ourselves to strengthen the influence of the reforming light. We need to connect and to correct with others for functional growth of the reforming light. The Creator is the source of our infinite and joyful fulfillment of pure bestowal. May we have intentions to receive the Creator’s influence of reforming light and interact with the Creator’s light with each other. When we do that then we are each fulfilling our private correction in the general system as a whole. We need interaction with the light [connection] to fulfill the kli [desire to receive pleasure] because we depend upon each other and the Creator.

Tove Jo
      Participant

Buon giorno. La diffusione della conoscenza e la saggezza della Kabbalah che porta correzione a me studiando e interagendo e   scambiando opinioni con gli altri e  la diffusione aiuta anche il resto del umanità a correggersi.

Peter
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Fulfilling my private correction is showing how the system can correct itself.</p>

Tracey N
      Participant

By correcting ourselves we can influence the entire system and show others how the relationships between us are in need of correction. The dissemination of Kabbalah is within the correction of relationships between all the world.

David
      Participant

Having worked through several systems and observing others so clearly enmeshed in egoistic endeavors, plus from perceiving through Kabbalah studies my own unmet spiritual desires, I am deeply committed and yearning for the reformative light eventually transforming me into an equivalence of form with the Nature of the Creator. It is natural for me to have concern for the spiritual state of others and I find myself wanting to offer relevant  ideas that I believe will help others to further awaken. It’s a heart thing born from an awareness of the unity of all creation. I seem to assume there to be a point in the heart of everyone I meet, whether true or not, and treat them with respect and love regardless, never knowing whether or not perhaps a point in the heart might awaken in our meeting. Everyone needs this wisdom and through bestowing it, my own correction is positively affected by drawing the Reformative Light. I cannot imagine not spreading the wisdom.

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.