Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria Memoli
      Participant

Through the dissemination of Kabbalah, we can allow ourselves and the friends to be in a corrected system.
      We depend to each other to advance in our Spiritual growth. We have to work on our connection, byproduct of the Light that Reforms, to adhere to the Creator.

Shmuley
      Participant

I believe that, in my present life, I am called to redeem my life as well as redeem the world. Right now I need to redeem my life by coming into a bettere relationship wiht my creator and others. That way I will become more spiritual. Spirituality is not just personal, it is global.

David J
      Participant

By connection with others we draw more light, correcting ourselves, bringing more and more light for all. This gets humanity closer  to the goal.

Tatjana Ristanić
      Participant

Spreading this wisdom is one of the Means for reaching the goal (dvekut), and the way to correct our environment, and thus correct ourselves.

Nathan
      Participant

If all must be corrected and the strength of the reforming light correlates positively with the increasing connections and individual desires for correction, then as we increase in number, the strength of the reforming light also increases.

Irina
      Participant

All the souls in general system are interconnected as they derived from Adam ha Rishon.  Dissemination is the form of the connection with general system, the general Kli.  We have to correct our connections in order to reveal the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.