Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Miho
      Participant

knowing how our nature works,and  doing good. make your people smile.

Eric
      Participant

Egoism is the will-to-receive for oneself, while prayer is the wish to overcome the will-to-receive for oneself, and to make a fervent appeal to the Creator to enter spirituality.

Vince
      Participant

By strengthening our connection to the group and correcting our ego/desires. The light not only changes us via help with the screen but also reveals to us corrections that needs to be made

Tydus
      Participant

Shift from receiving for the self alone to receiving for the sake of giving pleasure to the creator.  Use the heart to connect with the oneness of the wisdom of kabbalah and its many books.

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

When we feel furthest from the creator is actually when the light is working on us the most. That feeling of despair that I am not in equivalence of form with the most-high – that I am still prideful or lustful but have caught myself in my own folly – but that I turn to the creator in humility, elevating the friends as great and putting pressure on the connection between us in how I think and feel about them, brings about more and more corrections and thereby is the means of which I can strengthen the influence of the reforming light.

Marcy
      Participant

Asking the Creator to show me areas of correction, studying Kabbalah, paying attention to things he shows me.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.