Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lily
      Participant

how to practice

Christina
      Participant

By connecting with other kabbalists

Jonah
      Participant

Connection with others in a group.

Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

By continuing to gain knowledge. Continuing to learn how to live in the creators light. To love everyone that we meet in the streets. To spread the creators love for us. To continue to break down those barriers that try to get us away from the light.

Hannah
      Participant

I don’t know, really.  Seems as if I access the Light now pretty well, after many years of working on it in other spiritual paths; I’ve gotten so that I can even do it what feels like better alone than with a group.  I guess figuring out how to do it in group is the next step.

Zach Ansel
      Participant

By fortifying the connection with one another.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.