Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 589 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Fred
      Participant

By wanting to become like him.

Diane
      Participant

By trying to live every moment of my life with the knowledge that He exists and it is because of His will that I exist. This realization makes me want to know Him and to want to please Him. Pleasing Him makes me more like Him who wants to please me. The moment I stop and think about this I feel Him so close to Him that I become one with Him!

Paul
      Participant

My sense is that the Creator is waiting for us to seek Him, so we can begin to transform from egoism to altruism. So we must take a step of faith … believing He exists and is wanting to Bestow us with His blessings of good thoughts and intentions. I think once we have this faith, we will see Him everywhere in our daily lives and gradually become aware of (sense) His Presence in situations where we are trying to give to others without seeking any rewards for ourselves. As we practice this we build our 6th sense and can actually begin to sense His Presence and pleasure with our efforts.

Rosie
      Participant

In my experience, the deep desire to communicate, to know what my true path is out of suffering is what brought me to “get in touch with the upper force.” My grandmother told me when I was just 3 or 4 years old that there was someone I couldn’t see who loved me dearly, wanted me to be safe and was always there for me to talk to. That was so important because of things I was going through. I’m 70 years old now. This first lesson into spirituality from my grandmother has never left me.

Ramar
      Participant

By being kind to everyone who crosses your path and being grateful for everything that happens to you.

Malka
      Participant

Talking from my experience, I think can be done, we must be light in desires, open in mind, ready to be some time blind folded, and patience. I know that Kabala kind that rip us out of any “Physical” experience expectation and been true, there are thing that make the “heart” filling, similar as when are a preparing for facing, or entering some where long time awaited.  Like you know but not for sure. But I think the connection is there, and free o charge.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 589 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.