Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 439 through 444 (of 589 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Caroline Marquardt
      Participant

Through equivalence of form.

John
      Participant

We get in touch with the upper force — we have experiences we do not immediately understand.  The upper force reveals itself to us through coincidences, things that work out and give us this sense that there is something else guiding us.  When we wake up and start to recognize this as not incidental, but to start looking for a pattern in these events that happen in our lives, then we are starting to get in touch with the upper force and after that, the connection just becomes stronger

kenneth kimani
      Participant

I can connect with the upper force by first acknowledging my deficiencies which are as a result of the self(ego).Once an individual acknowledges this lack then he/she begins to realise that there is a higher power from which we came from and which wants to endow us with its goodness.We then learn of the qualities of this power and aspire to be like it in action and thought. This in my humble estimation is the true essence of the wisdom of kaballah.

kenneth kimani
      Participant

I can connect with the upper force by first acknowledging my deficiencies which are as a result of the self(ego).Once an individual acknowledges this lack then he/she begins to realise that there is a higher power from which we came from and which wants to endow us with its goodness.We then learn of the qualities of this power and aspire to be like it in action and thought.

Irina
      Participant

Developing the 6th sense.

Irina
      Participant

Building the screen, 6th sense.

Viewing 6 posts - 439 through 444 (of 589 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.