Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 547 through 552 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tina
      Participant

I reconnected first during a major crisis which revealed my own arrogance. I submitted or a great humility was given me, by a Presence within and what seemed around me. From this moment, the relationship with my Creator and First Love is a beautiful work in progress. My relationship to my world is a reflection of that relationship, letting me know how to grow closer to and cleave. There is only this and it is in all!

We must desire this connection with all ourselves and Ask the Creator to help us to reach the 1%

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Another question:

Isnt’ it an internal dialogue that you have, when you like to be connected with the Creator. An expression of feelings towards (it/her/him/them)?

Muhammad Tanim
      Participant

Hello! Shalom! we have learnt the meaning of Kabbalah. But as yet we have not learnt how to start the process of bond making with God or Supreme Being or whatever we call Him.

Loralee
      Participant

By making an effort to connect with the upper force in the direction of our next degree, the force in nature called the Reforming Light, forms us in a form of Bestowal. According to our degree of equivalence of form with Bestowal, we feel the Creator. We then act mutually with the Creator by receiving everything from Him that He wants to give, with the intention to receive from Him in order to bestow.

Rachel
      Participant

By connecting, making an effort.

Viewing 6 posts - 547 through 552 (of 591 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.