Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 255 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Eva
      Participant

I can’t not be under the spell of Concealment and it’s crucial meaning … my role, as far as I am aware so far, is to keep up the study one step at the time (try not to go coocoo when things go bad and the road gets rocky, haha) keeping the goal in focus: achieve equivalence of form with the Creator for the benefit of the whole humanity.

suzanne
      Participant

To perceive the Creator, this perception of the Creator comes only from connection with others by following love thy friend as thy self.

Gabrielle
      Participant

My role in the process is to correct my desires to those of connection and bestowal, especially  as in loving my neighbor as myself.

Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

I think my role, is to rise to correction and the states of correction. All the while attaching myself to others, as a part of a great Soul in transition and reconnection.

umut ozturk
      Participant

to create equivalence of form with the Creator.

Shane
      Participant

To participate in this great transition and to accept the responsibility of changing myself.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 255 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.