Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 255 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christian
      Participant

My role is to correct my egoism.

Michael Dunlap
      Participant

I return to last week’s video on Perception by Dr. Laitman, and in many senses I think my role in the processes is to project my image of a corrected world or even a world in the process of correction onto that blank canvas rather than defaulting to the algorithm that tells me what “reality” is. It goes beyond “be the change you wish to see in the world” and moves towards “see the change you wish to see in the world”. Rather than seeing a world at a current state of war, see the world moving towards peace. Instead of seeing a current state of famine or sickness, see the correction towards health and wellness.

Milos
      Participant

to work, to be on that road

JamesM
      Participant

As others have said, my role is to develop “my” point in the heart and in doing so, help “others” to do the same. In fact, however, there is no “me” or “mine” and there are no “others”. There is only the one, collective soul, which “we” are all in the process of consciously, intentionally becoming, one point in the heart at a time.

Zied
      Participant

To reach adhesion with the creator then help others reach it and basically spread love across the world

peter
      Participant

To reach equivalence of form with the creator

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 255 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.