Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 255 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sheila
      Participant

My role is to take the necessary steps and do the work to perfect my part of the whole, so that I can join the point in my heart to others.

Walter
      Participant

To do the work myself.

Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

My role is to be one of the spokes on the wheel. To act like one of my organs that is required to make the whole body work. To be like the creator and spread the creators light to others to hop on the wheel.

N/a
      Participant

My role in the process is to open myself up to it by embracing all that I am and by not being afraid to experience all that life has to offer, knowing there is an altruistic intention behind all there is to experience in life.  I simply have to trust the process and have complete faith in life and in myself.

Nick Martinez
      Participant

Ultimately all that is necessary for the individual is to correct ones inner desires from egoistic to altruistic. The student need not be concerned with the daunting goal of advancing the world at large because this world is actually all inside of him. Correction of oneself results in the correction of the world, because these entities are one and the same soul.

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

Shalom Instructors and Friends,

I wrote this poem last Saturday.  I think this is my role. 🙂

Divine Mother
      Divine Mother awake and shake off the sleep
      Deep rivers flow, forego the desert plains and blood stains
      where chaos reigns internally and externally for eternity
      We weep while you sleep.
      The sheep wander free in chains, with no gains in sight because
      they like to fight, despite their plight Creator sheds His light
      and invites you to shew them in and begin collecting the pieces
      that the leaches feast upon to be like the Sun.
      I shake till you rise, my cries strong and loud, pound the door
      for you to restore balance and reason in the Messianic Season.
      Remember me … voice, you have the choice, free will to serve,
      you deserve the chair, the throne, yours to own, you never walked alone,
      what you were seeking was seeking you, in every flower, sunset, and blade of grass,
      all you had to do was ask.  Now Creator is calling you, to step out of standing in the queue
      to pursue His Desires, which requires your vessel to carry His light, co-create delight and joy for us all to enjoy how He intended this life to be, unencumbered from being dense
      head toward intense understanding harmony, and love emulating the One above.
      Divine Mother, rinse your eyes in fresh water the daughters of the Earth thirst for insight, and alleviate their plight with your story fill the Earth with His Glory.
      He will lift you high in the sky filled with illuminating light even the night stars will shine and align a new course, no recourse to foresee except for His Majesty.
      Sit Divine Mother while I wash your feet, anoint them with oil, cushioned on a bed of soft tender grass, Oh! Divine Mother see how He carries you and adorns you with fresh white robes, crowned in His Glory … now go and tell your story, by His side and ride on clouds that shroud the Earth rebirth a song … we all belong.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 255 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.